Thursday, March 7, 2013

Plastic canvas: tested!

Hi, all!
As anticipated, I have (finally!) tried the so called "plastic canvas"! 
I've purchased them online, 6 sheets more or less. 

Since I have received many compliments for my Snoopy, I decided to propose it again!


Do you notice anything familiar in this pic? 
My super loyal companion through this "adventure", Aurifil Floss! 

I must admit it is a bit 'hard to stitch on plastic canvas!
If you need to hurry and stitch quickly... Give up, believe me. Sore fingers and high probability to break 1 or more needles.

BUT if you have the calm, the patience and, above all, the time... The result is very particular and appreciable. 
This is just a rigid bookmark, but I've seen on the Internet a wide variety of gadgets like key chains, earrings, pendants, etc...
And wow! The plastic canvas actually allow you to realize "3D embroidery"!


This is not finished yet, maybe I will end it tonight - once I'll be back from the gym!

Have a nice day! 
And - above all - remember, 
tomorrow TGIF!


No comments:

Post a Comment