Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Work in progress!

If you were a child,
what would be your favorite bookmark among these three?


 I'm going on with my cross stitched gifts, choosing the easiest themes so that I can realize many in little time! About 60 babies, wow, I am around the 5% of the "work" at the moment!
(Work? No... That's a hobby and a pleasure!)

I'm quite confident I'll content everyone!

Regarding the "Bunnies in love", I've partially copied a pattern and partially invented the background of my own. I've used Aurifloss, Aurifil 12 Wool (the yellow thread on the left ribbon), Aurifil 12 wt Makò Cotton (the Fuchsia) and Aurifil 28 wt Makò Cotton (the beautiful variegated thread you see on the frame).

"Hello Kitty" is all done with Aurifloss, except the frame that is stitched with Aurifil fuchsia 12 wt Makò Cotton.

Work in progress!
ELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment